Although I haven’t truly talked to you in 3 years, I still worry about you. Sometimes I feel guilty for making you think you had no choice but to push me away in order to be yourself.
Then I think again, if we were really as close as I thought you wouldn’t have wanted to hide anything from me. You wouldn’t have thought I’d judge you and hate you. The fact that you tried to hide yourself from me when you knew everything about me, makes me realize that you weren’t ever the friend I thought you were. I had to find out through good friends who tell me what I need to hear, the hard truth.
Although you were never a true friend, I still worry about your well being. I still care.
Rob and Shantel wrapping..she has to get a tighter grip..I CAN’T EVEN BREATHE! THEY ARE THE MOST PERFECT BEST FRIENDS EVER!
- Preach Jesus.
- Don’t Take Yourself Seriously.
- Speak Truthfully, Boldly, and Fervently.
- Preach Jesus With Your Life.
- Don’t Shy Away From “Taboo” Sins.
- Be Transparent.
- Lead In Repentance.
- Show God is After Our Joy, Not Our Buzzkill.
- Don’t Water Down Jesus’ Harsh Sayings.
- Preach And Articulate Real, Biblical, Transforming Grace.